Supervise Work in Confined Space Operation is one of the core units in all process sectors of the Process Industry.
It specifies the skills and knowledge required by people to Supervise Work in Confined Space Operation.
- Able to implement skills and knowledge required by people to Supervise Work in Confined Space Operation
- Able to identify and prevent any hazard
- Understand how to implement an Emergency Response Plan
Learners who are:
- Identify duties and responsibilities of a Confined Space Supervisor under the WSH legislations and Codes of Practice.
- Identify, prevent and control confined space hazards.
- Carry out and comply with the requirements of Confined Space Entry Permit System using a systematic approach.
- Apply Gas Detection Instruments and other control measures when working in confined space.
- Implement the safe use of personal protective equipment and respiratory protective equipment when in a confined space
- Assist in implementing an Emergency Response Plan.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.