This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing.
Successful candidates will be able to:
1. Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
2. Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation.
3. Recognise different social media platforms and set up and use common platforms.
4. Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
5. Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
6. Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
7. Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
1. Learners should be working in the marketing industry or related areas in their job role.
2. Comfortable working with computer and navigating the internet for information or performing e-commerce.
3. Keen interest to acquire new knowledge and willing to try new skills.
4. Comfortable working in teams and engage in positive discussion with other learners.
1. Digital Marketing Concepts
2. Web Presence
3. Social Media Setup
4. Social Media Management
5. Online Marketing and Advertising
2 days / 16 hours
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.