What's In It For Me Supports the national initiative of helping Singaporeans prepare for the future economy Helps individuals to become future ready by anticipating and embracing change positively Allows you to know more about the current and emerging technology and data trends Course Overview This course supports the national initiative of helping Singaporeans prepare for the future economy. Faced with rapid changes and constant disruptions at work and in our personal lives, it is important that we become future ready by anticipating and embracing change positively. Get to know more about the current and emerging technology and data trends. Develop your self-confidence to navigate your learning and career pathways throughout different phases in life. Build your resilience, adaptability and become attuned to a technology-rich environment.
Participants are expected to have:
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Some basic digital skills such as ability to operate a personal digital device (eg. mobile phone, tablet) and use digital communication platform (eg. email, Whatsapp)
- NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can also use their SkillsFuture credit to offset the course fee. For more details, go to https://www.ntuclearninghub.com/funding-and-claims/individuals/skillsfuture-credit/?_ga=2.227090269.1111620586.1529461490-1610365454.1529461490
- Course reference code in SkillsConnect: For Training Grant application, please use the following reference code. Reference code: CRS-N-0043294
This course is suitable for all levels of Singaporean adults (including those planning to return to the workforce), who are not familiar with the use of new technologies at work or in their personal lives.
- Key trends affecting the future of work
- Technologies shaping the future economy
- Impact of technology at work and daily life
- Develop resilience, adaptability and a future ready mindset
- Basic lean concepts and being change agent at work
- Basic concepts and widespread use of data in the future economy
- Essentials and importance of cyber security
- Action plan to pursue learning options for continuous learning to prepare for the future of work
Full Time, 16 Hours
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
A Certificate of Completion will be issued by NTUC LearningHub.
SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace (SFDW) – Real Estate Professionals
CEA and NTUC Learning Hub have worked together to launch a 2-day SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace (SFDW) programme tailored for real estate professionals. Property agents who attend programme will be accorded two core and two non-core CPD credit hours.
This foundation programme aims to create awareness about how technology is changing the way we live and work, and gives a sneak peek into the possibilities of a Smart Nation. It provides an introduction to current and emerging technology and trends in the real estate industry, and gives a flavour of some relevant digital tools to help real estate professionals to be more productive and efficient. Following participants’ feedback, the programme has been further contexualised to include more elements that are directly related to property agents’ day-to-day work.
In subsequent runs, learners can look forward to picking up bite-sized information on how technology is set to change the way business is done in the real estate industry e.g. through the recently-launched Real Estate Industry Transformation Map initiatives, new apps and platforms launched by public agencies involved in property transactions and virtual reality technologies.
To view upcoming course schedule for SFDW - Real Estate Professionals, look out for Batch ID that ends with RES. Eg NTUH-SFDW-18-0650-RES
**Real Estate Salespersons will be awarded 2 core and 2 non-core CPD credit hours**
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.