To present information in various formats to achieve presentation objectives. It also includes preparing, conducting and evaluating presentations to determine areas for improvement.
- Understand factors for considering when selecting presentation formats.
- Understand sources of necessary information.
- Understand criteria for organising information.
- Understand presentation techniques.
- Identify presentation objectives and presentation formats in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Gather and analyse necessary information to support presentation objectives.
- Develop presentations and presentation collaterals, if necessary to support presentation structure.
- Present information in appropriate presentation formats to achieve presentation objectives.
- Evaluate presentations to determine areas of improvement.
- Assess reactions of target audience towards the presentations to respond appropriately to address their concerns.
- Seek guidance and advice from peers and supervisors on past presentations to gain insights to plan the presentation.
Certification Type: Statement of Attainment
Certification Title: Present Information (WSQ)
Area of Training: Business Management
- Education Target Group:
- Never attended school
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLE) / Primary School Proficiency Certificate (PSPE) or other certificates of equivalent standard
- At least 1 GCE ‘N’ Level pass
- At least 1 GCE ‘O’ Level pass
- National ITE Certificate (Intermediate) or equivalent (eg National Technical Certificate Grade 3, Certificate of Vocational Training, BCA Builder Certificate)
- At least 1 GCE ‘A’/’H2’ Level pass or equivalent (General)
- National ITE Certificate (Nitec) or equivalent (eg Post Nitec Certificate, Specialist Nitec, Certificate in Office Skills, National Technical Certificate Grade 2, National Certificate in Nursing, Advanced Builder Certificate)
- WSQ Certificate or equivalent
- Polytechnic diploma
- WSQ diploma
- Other advanced diploma, post-diploma qualifications or equivalent n.e.c.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Postgraduate diploma (including NIE postgraduate diploma)
Mode of Training: Full Time/Part Time
Language Medium Provided: English
Payment Type: Nett Fee
- 2.33 (Assessment Hours)
- 17.67 (Classroom Training Hours)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All our lecturers are selected based on their subject expertise, experience and dedication. They are required to possess at least a Masters in their subject expertise. With their years of work experience, they will also be able to illustrate topics in class with real world examples. We are committed to provide a high standard of service by promoting an environment conductive to student learning through a low student-teacher ratio of 30:1. Currently, we have 50 adjunct lecturers. A brief profile of some of our lecturers is given below.
Details of our lecturers can be found on our website.