To present information in various formats to achieve presentation objectives. It also includes preparing, conducting and evaluating presentations to determine areas for improvement.
- Understand factors for considering when selecting presentation formats.
- Understand sources of necessary information.
- Understand criteria for organising information.
- Understand presentation techniques.
- Identify presentation objectives and presentation formats in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Gather and analyse necessary information to support presentation objectives.
- Develop presentations and presentation collaterals, if necessary to support presentation structure.
- Present information in appropriate presentation formats to achieve presentation objectives.
- Evaluate presentations to determine areas of improvement.
- Assess reactions of target audience towards the presentations to respond appropriately to address their concerns.
- Seek guidance and advice from peers and supervisors on past presentations to gain insights to plan the presentation.
Certification Type: Statement of Attainment
Certification Title: Present Information (WSQ)
Area of Training: Business Management
- Education Target Group:
- Never attended school
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLE) / Primary School Proficiency Certificate (PSPE) or other certificates of equivalent standard
- At least 1 GCE ‘N’ Level pass
- At least 1 GCE ‘O’ Level pass
- National ITE Certificate (Intermediate) or equivalent (eg National Technical Certificate Grade 3, Certificate of Vocational Training, BCA Builder Certificate)
- At least 1 GCE ‘A’/’H2’ Level pass or equivalent (General)
- National ITE Certificate (Nitec) or equivalent (eg Post Nitec Certificate, Specialist Nitec, Certificate in Office Skills, National Technical Certificate Grade 2, National Certificate in Nursing, Advanced Builder Certificate)
- WSQ Certificate or equivalent
- Polytechnic diploma
- WSQ diploma
- Other advanced diploma, post-diploma qualifications or equivalent n.e.c.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Postgraduate diploma (including NIE postgraduate diploma)
Mode of Training: Full Time/Part Time
Language Medium Provided: English
Payment Type: Nett Fee
- 2.33 (Assessment Hours)
- 17.67 (Classroom Training Hours)
Available Course Sessions
||Course Date, Time
||Reg. Closes On
||11 Jul' 20 to 19 Jul' 20, 9.00am to 6.00pm
||30 Jun' 20
All our lecturers are selected based on their subject expertise, experience and dedication. They are required to possess at least a Masters in their subject expertise. With their years of work experience, they will also be able to illustrate topics in class with real world examples. We are committed to provide a high standard of service by promoting an environment conductive to student learning through a low student-teacher ratio of 30:1. Currently, we have 50 adjunct lecturers. A brief profile of some of our lecturers is given below.
Details of our lecturers can be found on our website.