Recruitment and selection is one of the most important processes in the Talent Management Strategy and Human Resource Management System. The cost of hiring, orienting and training a new employee far exceeds the cost of retaining a competent employee.
The Center for Competency-Based Learning and Development (CBLD) offers you a revolutionary competency-based interviewing technique to help you do it right the first time by identifying, matching the right candidate to the job and making well-informed hiring decisions.
Skills Framework - Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Details
TSC code: HRS-HRM-3010-1.1
TSC Category: Employee Attraction (Selection Management)
TSC Description: Facilitate the development and implementation of selection strategies and processes to recruit suitable candidates for the organisation
For HR Professionals
• Move from intuition-led process of hiring decisions to a competency-based interview system and hone up your skills to hire the right talent all the time
• Receive an industry-endorsed mark of quality that acknowledges your mastery of HR competencies that are increasingly valued by employers
• Lead by example in embracing the spirit of continuous learning and development that is crucial for a competitive workforce
• Learn how to better identify job applicants’ skills and competencies that fulfil current and future business plans of the organization
• Chief Executive Officers
• Directors and Senior Managers
• Line Managers
• Human Resource Managers
• Recruitment Specialists and Managers
16 hours = 2 days program, 9:00am to 5:30pm
National and Professional Recognition
On successful completion of each Skills Framework module, worker will receive 2 Statements of Attainment on “Develop and Implement In-House Competency Framework” & “Develop Career Pathing Framework” from SkillsFuture Singapore.
Be trained by a highly acclaimed Competency-Based Coach, Elizabeth Chan, with her experience of over 20 years in HR Management & Development and HR training & consultancy. Having developed and implemented competency frameworks for more than 40 industries, Elizabeth is also a certified on-the-job training facilitator and consultant as well as a pioneer and master trainer for the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) Program. Elizabeth is also a Certified Practising Management Consultant (PMC) by the Singapore Business Advisors & Consultants Council and a Certified Gallup Strengths Coach & Trainer.