With the business landscape now so heavily influenced by volatility and disruption, competitive advantage is now a matter of talent: having the right skills on-board and then developing and retaining them is key. As basic as it sounds, this aspect of management can be complex. It is important that all HR processes are integrated through the development of a good competency-based framework.
Defining competencies for every job and consolidating all competencies into a competency framework, incorporating career paths is the first step.
Skills Framework - Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Details
TSC code: HRS-PDV-4025-1.1
TSC Category: Workforce Development (Competency Framework Development)
TSC Description: Design and develop competency frameworks within organisation, ensuring that human resource (HR) programmes are aligned to support their application across organisation levels
TSC code: HRS-PDV-4024-1.1
TSC Category: Workforce Development (Career Framework Design)
TSC Description: Establish career frameworks to provide pathways to facilitate employees’ career development and progression within the organisation
For HR professionals
• Receive an industry-endorsed mark of quality that acknowledges your mastery of HR competencies that are increasingly valued by employers
• Lead by example in embracing the spirit of continuous learning and development that is crucial for a competitive workforce.
• Move beyond administrative functions to be strategic business partners in the organization by facilitating the adoption of progressive HR practices
• Develop strategies that have high impact on driving workforce performance and stability to deliver positive results.
• Spearheads progressive workplace practices that support the needs of different workforce segments, and minimises the need to rehire and retrain talent.
• Line Managers
• Training / Learning and Development Managers
• Human Resource Managers
• Recruitment Specialists and Managers
28 hours = 4 days program, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training
It is a competency-based learning in classroom style with assessment conducted by CBLD at the end of the module. Case studies, experiential learning, discussions & presentation, facilitation and sharing, critique & review may be used during the lesson.
National and Professional Recognition
On successful completion of each Skills Framework module, worker will receive 2 Statements of Attainment on “Develop and Implement In-House Competency Framework” & “Develop Career Pathing Framework” from SkillsFuture Singapore.
Be trained by a highly acclaimed Competency-Based Coach, Elizabeth Chan, with her experience of over 20 years in HR Management & Development and HR training & consultancy. Having developed and implemented competency frameworks for more than 40 industries, Elizabeth is also a certified on-the-job training facilitator and consultant as well as a pioneer and master trainer for the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) Program. Elizabeth is also a Certified Practising Management Consultant (PMC) by the Singapore Business Advisors & Consultants Council and a Certified Gallup Strengths Coach & Trainer.