This programme will train & place you as a Digital Marketer to kick-start your marketing career. You could receive up to 90% funding* on your training and job placement assistance* to ensure a smooth transition to your new marketing job role.
*Singaporeans & Permanent Residents only
Job Ready in 90 days
Learn social media marketing for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as Google analytics, SEO, SEM, email and content marketing through a full-time or part-time on-campus Bootcamp where you undergo rigorous training to prepare yourself for a Digital Marketer job after 90 days.
*Subjected to individual’s learning aptitude and commitment, actual time taken may vary.
Mentor-Led Blended Learning Delivery
We deliver blended learning through a combination of self-paced e-learning, instructor-led flipped classes and personalised mentoring with industry practitioners to greatly increase your efficiency and effectiveness in acquiring knowledge and skills.
Job Placement Assistance
We will assist you in getting hired with more than 50 hiring employers working with us.
*Terms & conditions apply.
Up to 90% Funding
Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents can receive up to 90% funding* from SkillsFuture Singapore and further subsidies using your SkillsFuture credit and Post-Secondary Education Account.
*Singaporeans & Permanent Residents only
Academic Qualification and Work Experience: GCE A Level OR Polytechnic Diploma, NITEC in any specialisation OR GCE O Level with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Individuals who are interested in a digital marketing career.
NICF - Basic Digital Marketing
NICF - Advanced Digital Marketing
- Set up social media pages for business
- Create buyer personas for the target audience
- Create an editorial calendar for social media content
- Create landing pages
- Create a customised URL for tracking campaigns
- Set up and execute PPC campaign in Google Adwords
- Set up and execute a Facebook Ads campaign using Ads Manager
NICF - Social Media Marketing
- Create a marketing strategy and plan
- Create effective landing pages and optimise them for conversion
- Develop plans for customer acquisition and engagement for all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Create and set up dashboards, custom segments, goals and multi-channel funnels in Google Analytics to enable analysis and optimisation of campaigns
NICF - Email & Content Marketing
- Create content for customer acquisition, nurturing, conversion and engagement
- Create, execute and monitor ad campaigns on Facebook
- Create, execute and monitor ad campaigns on various social media channels like LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest relevant to your B2B or B2C business
- Automate social media campaigns using campaign automation tools
- Use social listening tools
- Use social media analytics tools for analysing visitor behaviour & conversions and to optimise campaign performance
NICF - Search Engine Optimisation & Marketing
- Create and execute email and content marketing strategy and plan
- Create and promote content for lead generation, nurturing, conversion and engagement
- Create lead magnets and content upgrades to build subscriber lists
- Segment and create targeted email campaigns, using MailChimp or ActiveCampaign for all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Use Google Analytics to understand marketing effectiveness and recommend improvements in content
Capstone Project – Digital Marketing
- Implement on page and off page optimisation
- Use various SEO tools to conduct competitive SEO analysis
- Create ROI-focused SEM (Ads) campaigns
- Analyse and optimize campaign metrics
- Use advanced Google Ads techniques to optimise campaigns
- Create a brand strategy and marketing plan to meet business goals
- Create an effective website/landing page
- Make a content plan for inbound marketing on the website and various channels
- Identify influencers for the brand
- Create a media plan for a paid advertising campaign using various channels
- Define KPI and monitor key metrics to optimise website and campaigns
- Present the project outcome
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
ACTA Certified and Industry Practitioner
All our trainers are WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified and industry practitioner who can impart real-world experience through actual work examples or case studies.