This programme will train & place you as an Azure Cloud Administrator. You could receive up to 90% funding* on your training and job placement assistance* to ensure a smooth transition to your new IT job role.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Acquire Cloud Administration Skills
Learn to implement and administrator Microsoft Azure infrastructure and networking which includes storage management, migration of workload, Azure security and applications deployment.
Mentor-Led Blended Learning Delivery
We deliver blended learning through a combination of self-paced e-learning, instructor-led flipped classes and personalised mentoring with industry practitioners to greatly increase your efficiency and effectiveness in acquiring knowledge and skills.
Job Placement Assistance
We will assist you in getting hired with more than 50 hiring employers working with us.
Up to 90% Funding
Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents can receive up to 90% funding* from SkillsFuture Singapore and further subsidies using your SkillsFuture credit and Post-Secondary Education Account.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Minimum ‘N’ Level with 1 year of Windows Server management experience
IT Professionals who are keen to acquire cloud administration skills to transit into a Cloud Administrator job role.
ITSF-Azure Cloud: Infrastructure Administration and Networking
ITSF-Azure Cloud: Storage
- Using Azure Cloud tools
- Creating & Configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Attaching, importing & Exporting Virtual Machines Disks
- Implementing ARM Templates
- Authoring Runbooks §Implementing Automation DSC
- Planning Virtual Networks
- Managing Virtual Networks
- Deploying Virtual Machines to Virtual Networks
- Configuring IP Addressing
- Configuring Network Security Groups
- Configuring Azure DNS, Network Traffic Distribution Services, Load Balancer, Traffic Manager, and Application Gateway
- Implementing Intersite Connectivity
ITSF-Azure Cloud: Security and Applications Deployment
- Provisioning various types of Azure Storage
- Perform Backup, Site Recovery & Storage Analytics
- Securing Storage §Deploying Databases
- Managing Databases §Monitoring Databases
- Provision Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Planning for Azure Migration §Migrating to Azure
- Administer new and complex security programmes for the organisation
- Analyse the impact of patches and updates on current system
- Perform non-standard system /and network administration and configuration of security mechanisms
- Configure authentication software and features of network devices as required to protect against security threats
- Perform postimplementation troubleshooting of security software
- Assist users in defining and clarifying their access rights and privileges
- Coordinate complicated access control rights, permissions and escalated issues
- Investigate unauthorised access incidents according to established procedures
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
ACTA Certified and Industry Practitioner
All our trainers are WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified and industry practitioner who can impart real-world experience through actual work examples or case studies.