This programme will train & place you as a Web Developer to kick-start your web development career. You could receive up to 90% funding* on your training and job placement assistance* to ensure a smooth transition to your new IT job role. *Singaporeans & Permanent Residents only
Job Ready in 90 days
*Subjected to individual’s learning aptitude and commitment, actual time taken may vary.
Mentor-Led Blended Learning Delivery
We deliver blended learning through a combination of self-paced e-learning, instructor-led flipped classes and personalised mentoring with industry practitioners to greatly increase your efficiency and effectiveness in acquiring knowledge and skills.
Job Placement Assistance
We will assist you in getting hired with more than 50 hiring employers working with us.
Up to 90% Funding
Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents can receive up to 90% funding* from SkillsFuture Singapore and further subsidies using your SkillsFuture credit and Post-Secondary Education Account.
*Singaporeans & Permanent Residents only
Academic Qualification and Work Experience: NITEC with or without experience OR N Level or equivalent with 1 year of relevant work experience.
Individuals who are interested in a web development career.
ITSF - Programming Foundations
ITSF - Front End Web Development Basics
- Design a simple Web-based form with a database using JSP & MySQL
- Design a simple software component or interface according to functional specifications and business requirements
- Utilise appropriate software design methods and tools, in line with the organisation's software design practice and principles
- Identify relevant controls, elements and features to be included in the software to meet its design objectives
- Assess functionality and interoperability of different elements or components in the software design
- Produce detailed design documentation mapped to user specifications
- Implement a simple web-based form with a database using JSP & MySQL
ITSF - UI Frameworks
- Information flows in user interface design
- Key technical components in and supporting a user interface
- Basic methodologies in graphical user interface development
- Understand programming using jQuery
ITSF - Web Development Foundations
- Gather inputs and feedback from users on their needs and experiences with IT products and services
- Analyse user patterns and feedback from target users of IT products and services to understand the desired user experience and outcomes
- Implement a Responsive & Interactive website using Bootstrap & AngularJS
- Measure the user's level of engagement and stickiness with the product or service using pre-defined metrics or guidelines
- Develop a prototype/wireframe of the user interface based on established requirements and methodologies and taking into account user centred inputs and perspectives
ITSF - Database Design and Implementation
- Develop/program simple applications or components according to agreed specifications
- Reuse externally developed components in the creation of applications
- Develop Struts MVC Application
- Embed user interface templates into applications according to design guidelines and specifications
- Run routine software tests to identify defects or errors
- Perform unit testing of each unit of the codes to ensure that the code works according to application requirements
- Make simple revisions and modifications to Struts application
- Document the internal design of the application for future maintenance and enhancement
ITSF - Capstone Project using Java
- Identify the requirements of various structured and unstructured data
- Draft database schemas within design constraints, to meet business/information needs
- Incorporate parameters and fields for database models
- Develop a MySQL database for a data-driven website
- Implement a MySQL database based on design
- Write queries for use in a web application.
- Implement mechanisms for the maintenance, storage and retrieval of data from database models
- Perform data warehousing, aggregating data from multiple specified sources
- Translate project specifications, objects and data models into database structures
- Determine the requirements and specifications of applications or systems to be tested
- Propose relevant tests for applications or systems to achieve the testing objectives
- Identify points across the different product life stages for optimal scheduling of tests and verification of different requirements
- Develop a phase test plan
- Assess appropriate way for executing test scripts through manual, automated or mixed
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
ACTA Certified and Industry Practitioner
All our trainers are WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certified and industry practitioner who can impart real-world experience through actual work examples or case studies.