Human Resources Fraud existed for the longest time but many do not find them threatening. Many failed to understand the consequences of hiring the wrong person for the job. While Human resources triumphs in job matching, there are other factors they should consider in their hiring and selection process.
Find the answers to HOW, WHAT and WHEN, Human Resources can play a significant role in preventing and detecting fraud in their organisation.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand and review the characteristics of a fraudster
- Understand in-depth how occupational fraud could take place in your departments and organisation
- Understand and Appreciate the Motivations of Fraud among employees and people, in Fraud Deterrence
- Identify and Recognise High Fraud Risk Employees for enhanced surveillance
- Design and Implement the control activities and actions, to reduce occupational fraud incidences and losses gradually and effectively
- Human Resources Managers
- Payroll Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Accountants and Finance Professionals
- Business and Operational Managers
- Decision Makers in talent hiring and selection
- Strategist and Corporate Planners
- Corporate Lawyers and Legal Advisors
- Introduction to HR’s Role in Occupational Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Common Occupational Fraud cases
- A Typical Fraudster
- Why people commit Fraud?
- Markers of a Fraudster
- Internal Controls in Preventing and Detecting Occupational Fraud
- HR Preventive and Detective Internal Controls
- Recapitulation and Application
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.