Work-Life Balance emphasizes the importance of having balance in their work-life, identifying the imbalances and designing solutions to their current work and personal lives.
In this particular work-life balance course where strategies are the primary focus, the participants will be able to gain an advantage towards better managing their lives, gearing themselves towards better quality work and satisfied lifestyles.
This highly interactive course highlights the importance of work-life skills, their inter-relations and their impact for personal and organizational growth and productivity.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Be aware and understand the importance and relations of work-life skills
- Design a useful working style for better balance at work and in life
- Enhance your emotional intelligence and adversity quotient
- Display the awareness of things around them and handling them tactfully
- Develop trust, respect and integrity amongst each other
- Create healthy relationships and lifestyles
- Receive a better understanding of how one can strive progressively and strategically for greater productivity and satisfaction
- Experience renewed zest into the value of work and life
- Attain renewing and refreshing growth for organisational benefits
- Gain insights into how you can make the difference between yourself and others
- Develop positive human relations and creating fulfilling work-life balance
Personnel, staff, leaders and anyone who wish to attain a better sense of work-life balance for greater living benefits
- Understanding the Basis of Balance in Work and Life
- The Key Elements of Work-Life Balance and Practice
- Awareness of Personal Qualities and Attitudes towards Effective living
- Work-Life Balance Assessment
- The Importance of Enthusiasm and Positive Attitude
- Keys to Cultivating a Positive Work-Life Practice
- Techniques for Designing a Work-life Balance Plan
- The Importance of Relationships in a Balanced Life
- Understanding Your Working Styles and Collaborating with Others
- The Art of Effective Emotional Intelligence
- Dealing with Stress at Work and in Life
- Refining Your Strategy for Maximized Benefits of Living
- Ways to Practicing Work-Life Practices with Colleagues and Families
- Creating an Empowered Self Through Work-life Balance
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.