As a Service Professional, when you can handle customers’ problems independently, you can ensure both your personal growth, promotability and employment while providing a progressive and professional workforce in the organisation. You will need to deploy a variety of tactics in salvaging difficult customer-situations in complaint handling both over the telephone and face-to-face with your important customers.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Be the professional service provider to demonstrate the “Moments of Truth” each and every time
- Delight customers by adding value and exceeding customer expectation through empowerment
- Cultivate a telephone voice and ear to enhance telephone interaction and co-operation
- Anticipate customer’s feelings and needs to respond with empathy and care
- The answer to customer complaints intelligently using the correct service vocabulary and mannerism
- Practise effective communication and problem-solving skills to manage complaints effectively
Staff members working in customer service, sales, accounts and those who want to recover customers from “lost business”.
- Understand what it takes to ensure customers’ return
- Demonstrate positive “Moments of Truth”, empowerment, and working with assertiveness
- Delight customers by delivering exceptional customer service
- Know why do customers complaint and why don’t they complaint
- Practise proper telephone mechanics and human fundamentals
- Prevent major telephone weaknesses and cultivate the telephone ear and voice for productive customer relationship
- Pitfalls to avoid in managing difficult customer-situations
- Know how you look and sound as you listen, ask questions and respond with your heart
- Give a persuasive explanation for better understanding and co-operation
- Use convincing negotiation techniques for a win-win combination with complainants
- Meeting pleasantries – little things pay huge dividends in service
- Use positive communication and customer-benefit vocabulary to please unhappy customers
- Apply effective communication and workable problem-solving skills in complaints handling
- Summary and back-to-work application
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.