This skill describes the ability to project a professional image when serving customers. It also includes equipping oneself with a positive and customer oriented mindset to impress and wow customers in their day-to-day engagement.
- PS1 Recognise the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation
- PS2 Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guidelines
- PS3 Communicate professionally with customers in accordance with organisation’s guidelines
Statement of Attainment
Project a Positive & Professional Image
Area of Training
Education Target Group
Target Group Occupation
- No formal qualification and lower primary
- ‘N’ Level or equivalent
- ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- ‘A’ Level or equivalent
- NITEC/Post Nitec
- WSQ Certificate
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Professional Qualification & Other Diploma
- University First Degree
Mode of Training
- Customer-facing staff
- Customer service representatives
- Call centre officers
- Store advisor
- Service crew
Full Time/Part Time
Language Medium Provided
- 0.5 (Assessment Hours)
- 8 (Classroom Training Hours)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All our lecturers are selected based on their subject expertise, experience and dedication. They are required to possess at least a Masters in their subject expertise. With their years of work experience, they will also be able to illustrate topics in class with real world examples. We are committed to provide a high standard of service by promoting an environment conductive to student learning through a low student-teacher ratio of 30:1. Currently, we have 50 adjunct lecturers. A brief profile of some of our lecturers is given below.
Details of our lecturers can be found on our website.