Objectives The course aims to convey the importance of sustainability by providing a common understanding and foundation through various schools/centers in NTU; Analyze a subset of sustainability issues through a multiple perspectives and disciplines; Evaluate the impact of people’s collective or individual actions on sustainability.
At least 21 years of age
Have 2 years of full-time work experience, or have fully discharged full-time NS liability, or are currently employed on a full-time basis.
GCE ‘A’ Level or Polytechnic Diploma
Who Should Attend
1. The ecological basis of the natural environment from a regional and planetary perspective.
2. Key requirements and constraints for social development and survival, including energy, water, and the built environment.
3. The intersection of economic markets and financial systems, both from the perspective of driving growth and consumption, as well as playing a role as incentives for positive change.
4. The political economy framework of global and regional sustainability challenges.
5. The interaction and connectedness between the various single disciplines and themes.
National Technological University Singapore