There is steady demand for air-conditioning and refrigeration personnel in commercial, industrial and institutional settings. The certificate course provides a broad introduction to air-conditioning and refrigeration systems including everyday operation and important safety practices.
This 2-day course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills of the common practices for general operation and maintenance of AC & Refrigeration systems and how to keep them to run efficiently and consistent.
- Anyone with little or no previous knowledge of air-conditioning & refrigeration systems
- Anyone seeking to improve air-conditioning & refrigeration operation and maintenance skills
- Understand the principles of air-conditioning and types of air-conditioning systems
- To learn basic design considerations and concepts of indoor environmental comforts
- Acquire knowledge of solving condensation problems and sizing thermal insulation
- Learn on basic mechanical refrigeration systems, system components and refrigerants used
- Learn about maintenance schedules, servicing, system diagnostics, trouble shooting and tune up to gain maximum efficiency
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Avanta Academy Approved Trainer
Avanta Academy is an WSQ Approved Training Organisation-Private Education Institution (ATO-PEI).