The SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace is a national initiative designed to equip Singaporeans with the mind-set and skills to prepare for the future economy. This includes developing basic understanding of emerging technologies and their impact on the workplace, learning how to interpret and use data as well as cultivating a mindset for change, innovation and resilience. $50 fee for Singaporeans / PRs.
- Singapore's Future Economy - What is Smart Nation and its impact on you
- Emerging Technologies - Learn to embrace and not fear it
- Dangers of unsecured digital transactions and how to protect yourself
- Identifying and protecting intellectual property in a digital workplace
- Leveraging technology and tools to ride the wave of the innovative digital workplace
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use their SkillsFuture Credits to pay for or offset the course fees.
If you are claiming your SkillsFuture Credits for this course, please inform us via email.
Individuals and working adults who plan to acquire digital skills at a foundational level and familiarise with the various digital tools for the workplace and daily lives. Corporate classes are welcome.
With “Starting a Home Business” as an overarching theme for this 2 day programme, you will learn how to:
- Upskill to create new opportunities for yourself
- Improve your daily life by tapping on popular digital platforms and e-payments methods to maximize your convenience
- Communicate and do more using social media platforms
- Buy and sell things online
- Protect yourself against online hacks and scams and strengthen your cyber security skills
- Identify, protect and commercialize your intellectual property
- Leverage on ‘Big Data’ for your personal/professional use
- Use technology to improve your productivity
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Please contact provider for more info.
You may click on 'Send Enquiry' to submit your questions.