Participants will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential for Successful Negotiations, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future. This is a highly interactive workshop with hands-on activities.
Anyone who is interested to hone the negotiation skills.
01. Identify three negotiation objectives and two negotiation outcomes
02. Identify goals, interest and viewpoints of all parties
03. Explain what to discuss prior to negotiation outcomes
04. Explain what are the factors to recognise before negotiation
05. Explain three roles and two responsibilities of participants in a negotiation team
06. Prepare and produce two background information relating to negotiation
07. Prepare and produce two relevant precedents relating to negotiation
08. Apply three skills in negotiation Describe any two methods of resolving conficts
09. Prepare and produce two documents for negotiation
10. Demonstrate the ability to write minutes of a meeting effectively.
Date: 17 - 18 September 2018 (2 days course)
Time: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Course Fees: SGD 350 (before GST)
Course conducted by Malvern International Academy Pte Ltd
|Course Date, Time||Reg. Closes On|
|1||13 Mar' 19 to 14 Mar' 19, 9.00am to 6.00pm||28 Feb' 19||Register Now|
|2||16 Apr' 19 to 17 Apr' 19, 9.00am to 6.00pm||12 Apr' 19||Register Now|
|3||12 Jun' 19 to 13 Jun' 19, 9.00am to 6.00pm||07 Jun' 19||Register Now|
Johnny, is a forward-thinking, people-oriented, and an analytical Adult Educator with more than fifteen years experience in the education industry specializing in literacy and workplace skills. Also, have extensive experience in the tourism & hospitality industries, especially in the areas of events planning, food & beverage management, media sales, product & business development, and sales & marketing.