Founded in 1836, the University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK. In 1858, the University of London begin to make its degrees accessible to students across the world.
For access to the BSc Accounting and Finance degree, you will usually meet the following criteria:
01) EC1002 Introduction to Economics (Must be taken with or after MT105A + ST104A)
02) MT105A Mathematics 1 (half course) and ST104A Statistics 1 (half course)
03) FN1024 Principles of Banking and Finance
04) AC1025 Principles of Accounting
05) One Courses from Selection groups F1 or F2 such as MN1178 Business and Management in a Global Context
06) FN3092 Corporate Finance (EC1002) + (MT105A or MT105B or MT1174)
07) EC2066 Microeconomics (EC1002) + (MT105A or MT1174)) or EC2065 Macroeconomics (EC1002)
08) FN2029 Financial Intermediation (FN1024)
09) FN3023 Investment Management (FN1024) (Must be taken with or after FN3092)
10) One 300 course from Selection group A such as AC3097 Management Accounting (AC1025) or group B such as AC3091 Financial Reporting (AC1025)
11) One 300 course (or two half courses) from any Selection group such as MN3032 Management Science Methods (ST104A + MT105A/MT1174)
12) One 200 or 300 course (or two half courses) chosen from any Selection group such as MN2177 Core Management Concepts (MN1178) or MN3075 Human resource management
Total course fees for full time Students: Approximately +S$20,000 over 3 years inclusive of GST
Kevin is a full member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA), CPA (British Columbia), CGA (Canada) and Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (SIATP). He holds an MTax from Singapore University of Social Sciences. He also graduated from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), University of London with BSc (Hons) in Economics and Management and an executive diploma in directorship from the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Kevin Lee was an associate practicing management consultant (A-PMC) registered with the Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants Council (SBACC). He was the Group Financial Controller with a foreign company for many years and he has more than 10 years of experience in financial reporting, audit, tax, treasury and corporate advisory in various industries, including internationally well-known hotel chain, marine (including oil and gas) and supply chain management, logistics and transportation and heavy machinery industries that cover South East Asia and Australia. His forte is designing defensible and sound economics-based tax strategies (including GST) that are from the compliance, finance, risk governance and accounting perspectives, i.e. enterprise tax risk management.
Kevin has substantial experience in corporate trainings and public seminars, where he specializes in corporate tax, goods and services tax, International tax and director leadership program.