What's In It For Me
A presentation with a logical flow and clear structure is important to convincing and inspiring an audience to take action. After all, it is not what you say but how you say it. Regardless of the industry, professionals are constantly required to convey key propositions and share creative ideas with their senior management teams in order to get their buy-in.
WSQ Conduct Presentation to Senior Management powered by Wiley, aims to equip professionals with the knowledge and skills in preparing, conducting and evaluating presentations to senior management. Individuals who perform well in this aspect will increase the quality of their messaging and communication to senior management, such as enabling them to pitch propositions, potentially close deals, and improve business results. At the end of this course, participants will have learned the necessary skills to capture their audience's attention and to present their ideas in a clear and convincing manner.
At the end of the programme, learners will be able to:
- Establish objectives of presentation
- Determine deliverables
- Deliver appropriate key messages to target audience
- Review presentation outcomes
Professionals who are required to present to Senior Management on a regular basis
Unit 1: Establish Basic Tools for Delivering the Presentation
Unit 2: Determine Base Elements of the Presentation
- Applying the 5-step process to prepare for a presentation
- Identifying the types of target audiences and presentation modes
- Using storyboarding to deliver the message
Unit 3: Create and Deliver a Compelling Content to Target Audience
- Understanding the use of the 4MAT System
- Identifying the types of presentation collaterals
Unit 4: Review Presentation Outcomes to Enhance Future Performance
- Understanding the background of the presentation
- Introducing the presentation synopsis
- Backing up the presentation with data
- Providing recommendations and action plans
- Engaging Visual, auditory and kinaesthetic audiences
- Presenting data to audiences
- Managing difficult behaviours during presentations
- Using a 4-step feedback model
- Asking for the right type of feedback
- Managing emotions when receiving feedback
16 Hours / 2 Days
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Participants who have successfully demonstrated competence in all the knowledge and skills requirements in this programme will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). This programme is offered on a modular basis only.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Trainer : Trainee Ratio is 1:20
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.