The TMC Certificate in IT Infrastructure Support, Monitoring and Cyber Security course equips learners with holistic knowledge of technology competencies. This course is recommended for employees and professionals with up to 3 years of experience in Technology & Operations (T&O) or support the banking and financial services industry.
This course is accredited under IBF Standards Competency Unit (CU10) Infrastructure Support and Monitoring and mapped to Technology & Operations – IBF Level 2 (CU 10: IT Infrastructure Support & Monitoring). Up to 90% IBF Funding (refer to course fees tab).
TMC Academy is the only Private Education Institution accredited by Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF) as a Training Provider under the IBF Standards.
Learners are required to possess the following:
- Completed IBF Standards Technology level 1 programme; or show proof of competency at level 1; or
- Possess minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure managgement related functions.
- Monitor IT infrastructure operations and perform the IT infrastructure maintenance and support tasks
- Resolution for IT Infrastructure issues using Firewalls
- Continuous Reviews and assessments on risk and vulnerabilities on Information and Human Security and preventive measures for IT Infrastructure
- Identify common security related issues in IT infrastructure
- Cyber Threats, Account Compromise, System Failure and develop troubleshooting procedures
- Impact of Security Incident and Classify Issues to Network and Information Infrastructure Virtualization platform
- IT infrastructure issues and understanding of the issues
- Perform Trend Analysis on Key Issues Related to IT infrastructure and Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines
- Technical Advice such as Cryptography and Authentication Applications related to IT infrastructure
- Effective methods to analyse trends based on issues identified
The following blended learning activities will be carried out during the course:
- Lab Tasks
- Case Studies
- Role Play
30 hours (10 sessions of 3 hours or customized based on corporate request)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
We have a pool of dedicated academic staff supported by a large pool of part-time academic staff from the industry to guide our students in gaining well-balanced knowledge and perspectives in the course of their studies.