The Application Programming with Java course aims to introduce learners to the business, finance, banking, IT environment, products, processes and technologies supporting them. It covers the myriad aspects of technology and operations work where the focus is on processes and solutions from an end-to-end perspective.
- Software development methodologies , Systems Development Life Cycle and Structured Modelling Techniques
- Requirements gathering activities in application design
- Design IT applications using UML Class diagrams
- Creating and refining the IT application design using Use Case Diagram
- Develop IT source codes and programs using Java Abstract data structure
- Develop IT source codes and programs using Java IO and exception handling
- Designing applications with Swing and develop test plans and test procedures for IT applications
- Designing applications with Swing Event handling and develop test plans and test procedures for IT applications
- Deploy IT applications to ensure successful database deployments
- Deploy IT applications to ensure successful Graphics and Animation deployments
30 Hours (10 sessions of 3 hours each) + 10 hours e-learning
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
We have a pool of dedicated academic staff supported by a large pool of part-time academic staff from the industry to guide our students in gaining well-balanced knowledge and perspectives in the course of their studies.