HR professionals can use HR analytics as a tool to surface key issues where insights was drawn out from data to solve organizational problems. The essential skills to leverage on data analytics for HR professionals in the area of talent attraction, employee retention, succession planning and cultivate leadership in high potential are vital to help organization to succeed.
The program focuses on building foundational understanding about the concepts of HR analytics, the key components and building blocks of HR analytics, and the applications of HR analytics to inform, explain and guide decision making.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
• Describe what is HR analytics and what it can do for organizations
• Build a roadmap for a sustainable workforce analytics program
• Demonstrate the key processes across the HR analytics value chain
• Conduct analyses, identify insights and application to a business case solution
- HR professionals and managers who are in their early stage of HR analytics journey or looking to gain more awareness about the topic
Derrick Yuen with more than 12 years of consulting experience across many functions (finance, operations & HR) and industries (FMCG, Aviation & Pharmaceutical) in both the public & private sector. He also designed and built an in-house HR analytics platform and consulted with business leaders on a wide range of critical Human Capital issues; including risk management, greenfield investments, strategic workforce planning for over 120 markets around the world. Derrick holds a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from the National University of Singapore as well as an MBA from the University of Southern California