The image you project will be the “first impression” given to the customers, clients or business partners. Having the right image will impress them and draw their attention right away, melting any of their apprehension and meeting their expectations
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Able to enhance your professional image
- Learn how to draw the attention right away, melting any of your clients apprehension and meeting expectations
Anyone enhance their self-confidence, heighten their communication skills, outshine their competition
- When is the receiving line important for the host?
- What should you do at the receiving line?
- Who should be at the receiving line?
Guest Duties & Seating Guidelines
- Steps to follow when organising a proper business luncheon
- Protocol to observe as the host
Host and Guest-of-Honour duties
- Etiquette to observe to be an appreciative and cooperative guest
- How to seat all your guests correctly at a business meal
- Taking your seat and napkins, and the proper way to approach your seat and taking the exit
- The correct way to pick up your napkin and where to position it between meals and after meals
Styles of eating & Silverware savvy
- Types of formal toasting by the host
- When should the formal toasting be done, and the guest-of-honour return the toasting?
- How to do a proper and good toast?
- Posture at the table and excusing yourself
- Correct posture at the table for American and Continental styles of dining
- Protocol to observe when excusing yourself
Place setting maps
- 2 universally accepted styles of eating – American and Continental
- The correct way to secure your knife, fork and spoon
- Correct ways of placing your silverware when you are cutting the food, eating the food, resting or after the meal – American and Continental styles
- Handling the silverware for a very formal business meal
- Ways of eating various types of foods
Dining Do’s and Don’ts
- Formal place settings for 4 & 6-course meals
- Etiquette to observe at dining table
- Planning your Career Wardrobe
- Traditional Business Attire for Men / Women
- Clothes to suit different women body proportions
- Guidelines on accessories for Men and Women
- Formal and Informal Dressing
- Psychological Association of Colours
- Colour Tips to help you project your professional image
- Selecting the right colours for you
- Colour Coordination
- Guiding principles to harmonizing colors
- Colour to project professionalism and confidence (Individual body analysis and colour analysis can be done)
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Teo Ser Lee
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.