Leadership branding is a lot about discovering your authentic self, harnessing the passions that drive you and embracing the values that you live by. It is about how your values, passions and purpose come together in the way you interact, conduct and communicate.
Your leadership brand is also how your audience views you. Once people recognise who you are, know what you stand for and associate you with a specific area of expertise, they seek you. By building, aligning and taking charge of your leadership brand, you attract the right opportunities and make an impactful presence that reflects your values, passions and goals on paper, online and in person.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand how to raise visibility through Leadership Branding and strategic Thought Leadership
- Have a clear and concise Brand Statement with their Unique Differentiating Value at the core
- Uncover techniques to enhance their Digital Footprint
- Take charge of defining the way the world views them
Mid-career professionals and executives
The Whys and What’s of Branding
- Branding Warm Up - Trigger Questions
- The Power of Branding
- Analyse and understand best practices in building a personal brand
Reflect, Reveal, Radiate
- 3 Step Process to Leadership Branding
Perception and the Reputation Quotient
- It’s not what you say, it’s what they (your audience) say!
- Personal Brand Triangle – Inside Out Approach
- Emotional Connect- After effects brand YOU
Reflect: Craft your Unique Differentiating Value
- Examining values and passions that will be demonstrated in your leadership goals
- What is your Brand Promise and how do you demonstrate it?
- Defining your niche; Getting clear on your expertise
Reveal: Leadership Brand Statement + Online Presence (Digital Footprint)
- What’s your DQ (Digital Quotient?)
- Brand Storytelling in building the Digital Footprint
- Content development for an authentic Online presence
Radiate: The Experience of you - Walk the Talk
- Authenticity, Transparency, Credibility- the 3 pillars of Leadership Branding
- Thought Leadership
- Nurturing and growing the brand
Develop a Personal Brand Road Map
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.