Corruption and bribery are major obstacles to the development and successful operation of an organisation. Organisations are increasingly expected to communicate to their stakeholders, internally and externally, the measures and efforts they are deploying to counter and detect corruption and bribery. It is also of great importance that organisations put in place and review their anti-corruption and anti-bribery policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
Join us for this 1-day training programme to acquire the knowledge, skills and techniques you need to help your organisation develop an effective Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery (ACAB) programme.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand about the different regulations, standards and frameworks on corruption
- Learn to conduct a corruption risk assessment
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to design and implement an effective ACAB programme
- Learn to effectively monitor and improve the ACAB programme
- Find out how to respond to corruption allegations
Senior management, compliance, finance, risk, internal controls professionals who are tasked with the responsibility to develop or enhance the company’s risk management process or who would like to understand more about risk management.
- Regulations, standards and frameworks on corruption
- US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- UK Bribery Act (2010)
- Singapore Prevention of Corruotion Act
- British Standards Institution (BSI) 10500 - Specification for an Anti-Bribery Management
- ISO37001 - Anti-bribery management systems
- Conducting a corruption risk assessment
- Corruption risk identification
- Assessment of incentives, pressures, and opportunities for occurrence of corruption
- Assessment of likelihood and significance of each potential corruption risk
- Developing a corruption risk register
- Designing and implementing the ACAB programme
- Corporate anti-corruption policy
- Anti-corruption compliance and awareness training
- Policies for third parties
- Practical considerations
- Monitoring the ACAB programme
- Elements of an effective anti-corruption compliance review programme
- Periodic re-assessment of corruption risk
- Responding to corruption allegations
- Factors to consider for an effective and detailed investigation
- Voluntary disclosure
- Case studies discussion
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.