To understand communication practices within organisations, understand the principles of effective teamwork, understand the issues associated with remote working, understand the structures designed to support people within the workplace and able to review how people are managed within organisations.
- Understand communication practices within organisations
- Analyse the benefits of effective communication to organisations
- Analyse policies and procedures that areused to enhance communication within organisations
- Outline legislation relevant to communication within organisations
- Evaluate how the organisational structure impacts on the communication methods used
- Understand the principles of effective teamwork
- Assess the benefits of team working to individuals and organisations
- Analyse why teams might fail to meet their objectives
- Evaluate the impact of leadership styles on teamwork
- Understand the issues associated with remote working
- Explain the implications of the different ways in which people work ‘remotely’
- Evaluate common working practices used by those working remotely in different contexts
- Analyse the leadership styles suitable for remote working
- Understand the structures designed to support people within the workplace
- Explain how HR departments can provide support to people within the workplace
- Assess policies and procedures designed to support people in the workplace
- Assess practices used to support people in the work place
- Be able to review how people are managed within organisations
- Assess workplace practices that impact on people within organisations
- Make recommendations to improve staff and managers experience of the workplace
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All our lecturers are selected based on their subject expertise, experience and dedication. They are required to possess at least a Masters in their subject expertise. With their years of work experience, they will also be able to illustrate topics in class with real world examples. We are committed to provide a high standard of service by promoting an environment conductive to student learning through a low student-teacher ratio of 30:1. Currently, we have 50 adjunct lecturers. A brief profile of some of our lecturers is given below.
Details of our lecturers can be found on our website.