AutoCAD is a computer-aided design software program used in many industries, including architecture, engineering, construction and interior design. This 24 hours (3-days) certificate course is prepared and designed not only for the beginners, but also for those who are currently engaged in the activities of 2D & 3D drafting and drawing.
- Beginners with little or no previous CAD experience
- Anyone within the industry who are seeking to improve their CAD skills for career advancement.
Participants will obtain skills of Autodesk’s AutoCAD Software, AutoCAD Graphics Windows and Setup
- Acquire knowledge of Computer-aided Design Software program AutoCAD Design and Documentation Skills
- Gain skills of Engineering drawings and graphics Drawing & Editing objects Application of Layout mode and User Coordinate Systems in 3D
- To support advancement within the fields of Architecture, engineering, Construction and other major industries
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Avanta Academy Approved Trainer
Avanta Academy Pte Ltd
CPE Reg. No.: 201229599Z
Validity: 21 Dec 2016 – 20 Dec 2020