Land surveying is the measurement and mapping of our surrounding environment using mathematics, specialized technology and equipment. This 24-hours certificate course will help the individual to learn how to use surveying technologies and software to capture, process and present electronic data and gain practical experience with industry-standard equipment.
- Beginners who want to take up their career in construction and civil engineering
- Anyone in industry who are seeking to brush up their land surveying skills
- Introduction to Land Surveying and broad knowledge base in a wide variety of surveying contexts.
- Learn Basics in Chain, Compass Surveying and Levelling
- Learn wide-ranging operational surveying techniques
- Learn to conduct an engineering surveying project
- Implement a spatial information services project plan and perform advanced surveying computations.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Avanta Academy Approved Trainer
Avanta Academy is an WSQ Approved Training Organisation-Private Education Institution (ATO-PEI).