Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognised ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore, a new initiative from ECDL Foundation. This is a joint certification between SSG and ICDL Singapore
Individuals who are interested in learning how to prepare document such as letter and memo professionally
Individuals who have successfully reached ES-ICDL basic skills levels and wish to further enhance their expertise in Word Processing.
- Using Tables
- Work with documents and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the 'Help' function to enhance productivity
- Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distrubute
- Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognise good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
- Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents
- Prepare documents for mail merge operations
- Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before final printing of documents
- Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting. Convert text to a table and vice versa
- Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references
- Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates
- Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros
- Use linking and embedding features to integrate data
- Collaborate on and review documents. Work with master documents and subdocuments. Apply document security features
- Work with watermarks, sections, headers and footers in a document
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.