Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognised ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore, a new initiative from ECDL Foundation. This is a joint certification between SSG and ICDL Singapore
Individuals who are interested in learning how to use a spreadsheet to produce accurate work output professionally.
Individuals who have successfully reached ES-ICDL basic skills levels and wish to further enhance their expertise in Advanced Spreadsheets.
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the 'Help' function within the application to enahance productivity
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognise error values in formulas
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings, check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting features
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates
- Use linking, embedding and importing features integrate data
- Collaborate on and review spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.