Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognised ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore, a new initiative from ECDL Foundation. This is a joint certification between SSG and ICDL Singapore
Individuals who are interested to learn how to create an interesting presentation with pictures‚ images and animations using different functions of a presentation software.
Individuals who have successfully reached ES-ICDL basic skills levels and wish to further enhance their expertise in using Advanced Database and want to understand presentation planning and design considerations and use the presentation application to produce advanced presentation outputs.
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the 'Help' function within the application to enhance productivity
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different slide layouts and designs
- Enter, edit and format text in presentations. Recognise good practise in applying unique titles to slides
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Insert and edit pictures, images and drawn objects
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations, check and corret presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.