Successful trainees will receive the internationally recognised ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore, a new initiative from ECDL Foundation. This is a joint certification between SSG and ICDL Singapore
Individuals who are interested in learning the concept of a database and demonstrate competence in using a database.
Individuals who have successfully reached ES-ICDL basic skills levels and wish to further enhance their expertise in using Advanced Database and understand key database concepts and use a relational database application to create an advanced database structure and outputs.
- Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated
- Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes
- Create a table, define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table
- Sort and filter a table or form; create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database
- Understand what a form is and create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records
- Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution
- Understand key concepts of database development and usage
- Create a relational database using advanced table creation features and complex relationships between tables
- Design and use queries to create a table, update, delete and append data. Refine queries using wildcards, parameters and calculations
- Use controls and subforms to enhance forms and improve functionality
- Create report controls to perform calculations. Create subreports and enhance report presentation
- Enhance productivity by working with macros and use linking and importing features to integrate data
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.