Promote effective communication within the team and use appropriate communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills to build rapport and relationship with colleagues, stakeholders and customers, as well as resolve conflicts through negotiation while taking diversity issues into consideration.
There are no entry requirements. However, learners are assumed to:
- Be able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the EmployabilitySkills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4
The job role(s)/ occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include those with some responsibilities for the work of others, usually related to an organizational sub-set of functions.
On completion of this unit, the participant will be able to perform the following:
- Communicate organisational communication policies and procedures to staff and monitor their compliance
- Maintain channels of communication to update staff on latest and relevant work-related information according to organisational communication policies and procedures
- Promote effective communication among staff taking into accountdiversity issues
- Use appropriate communication techniques and tools to suit different communication styles of people in formal and informal settings
- Assess conflict situation and develop appropriate conflict resolution strategies
- Resolve conflict using appropriate conflict resolution strategies, approaches and techniques
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.