The Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Course equips participants with the knowledge and skills for basic cardiac life support according to the guidelines provided by the National Resuscitation Council (NRC), Singapore. Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued. This course is accredited by the National Resuscitation Council (NRC), Singapore.
- Understand the concept of Chain of Survival
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) effectively for adult and infant casualties
- Relief foreign body airway obstruction in a conscious and unconscious adult and infant casualties
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
- Does not have any history or underlying medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities/problems such as knee, spinal or joints injury (please consult your doctor to get the necessary clearance to undertake the CPR practice and assessment)
- Pregnant ladies are highly discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons
- Medical/Nursing/Paramedical/Healthcare Providers
- Non-Healthcare Providers who are identified to be BCLS providers
- Members of the public
- Introduction (The Chain of Survival)
- Guidelines for Proper Chest Compression
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (Adult, Child and Infant)
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (Adult, Child and Infant)
- Safety in CPR Training
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
MOM accredited trainer
Trainer accredited by the Ministry of Manpower.