This is a MOM-approved mandatory training course for Occupational First Aiders. The aim of the course is to train individuals to render first aid treatment to the casualty during an emergency or accident at the workplace. Available in English and Mandarin. Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations 2006 Reg. 5 (2) stipulates that "every person appointed as a First Aider shall have undergone and successfully completed such training in first-aid treatment as the Commissioner may approve".
SDF (WDA) funding of course fees available for S'poreans and PRs*
23 SDU points upon successful completion of the course.
• ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above or;
• ‘O’ Level or equivalent.
Any individuals with interest in first aid training or has been assigned a WSH-related role in the company. Must be physically fit and able to render help to another individual during an emergency.
• Duties and responsibilities of First Aider Legal Requirements
• Circulatory System Skeletal System Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) & use of AED Respiratory System
• Occupational Eye Injuries
• Burn Injuries
• Medical Emergencies
• Chemicals in the Workplace
• Accident Prevention Handling and
• Transportation of the Injured
Trainer accredited by the Ministry of Manpower.