This course provides the learner with the knowledge to apply skills in the identification and analysis of indoor air quality (IAQ) problems, to conduct IAQ audits to ensure and assess the situation, and implement control measures for the mitigation of IAQ issues.
SDF (WDA) funding up to 95% of course fees available for S'poreans and PRs*
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Approved Course*
28 SDU points upon successful completion of the course.
• WSQ Employability Skills Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 6; or Grade C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level for English and
• Grade C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level Science (Physics)
• Preference will be given to candidates who have at least 2 years of working experience in any industry.
• Types of IAQ Problems
• IAQ Guidelines
• Legal and Other Requirements
• Definition of IAQ Parameters
• Conduct Air Sampling and Measuring IAQ
• Standard Measurement Methods
• Maintenance of Waste Water Treatment Program
• Standard Measurement Methods of IAQ
• Control Measures to Mitigate IAQ Problems
• Water Treatment program for the Control of Legionella Bacteria
• IAQ Management program
WSQ certified trainer from the Singapore Workforce Development Agency