This course is for those intending to acquire the competence to audit a whole ISO 50001-based energy management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. This course meets the training requirement for IRCA certification for all grades of EnMS auditor.
38 PDU points awarded upon successful completion.
IRCA Approved Course. Ref. No. : A17623
IRCA Centre No.: AO17561
• Interested participants should have prior knowledge of the following:
• Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001 and
• Knowledge of the following energy management principles and concepts:
• The principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow
• The relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards
• The typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency
• Energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling
• Energy use data analysis methods
• Energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
• The impact of organisational processes and equipment on energy efficiency
• Electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers
Trainer from The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), which is the leading professional body for management system auditors.