Become a business continuity lead auditor with the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Gain industry recognition and pave the way to continuing ISO 22301 compliance. Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits, managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 lead auditor, your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organisation.
- Qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor expertise in your organisation
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively by maintaining ISO 22301 compliance
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity.
Before starting this course, students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301
b) Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- The purpose and benefits of a business impact analysis
- The principals of risk assessment and analysis
- Typical business continuity strategies
- Business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
- Exercise and testing methodologies
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- Confidence planning and leading an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Stay up-to-date with business continuity best practice.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
IRCA Certified Trainer
Trainer from The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), which is the leading professional body for management system auditors.