As much as inner values and goals are key in authentic personal branding, they are only enhanced when effectively projected, externally. How you present yourself, how you communicate, how you stay memorable are all critical elements of the experience you offer your prospective employer.
This workshop will focus on living your values, promise and personality through the palpable and visible external aspects of YOU.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand the effect and impact of brand image and first impressions
- Hone professional image & business etiquette management skills
- Harness the power of Business Body Language
- Increase motivation, confidence and productivity by leveraging your unique visible brand
- Grow and strengthen your Network- Share, Demonstrate, Connect
- Nurture and strengthen your Brand Equity by syncing your inner values to your outer image
Mid-career professionals and executives
Walking the Talk
- The Brand Experience You Offer
Your Professional Visual Brand
- What’s Your Signature Style?
First Impressions Count
- Take Charge of Your Visual Brand
Dress to Influence
- What to Embrace and What to Avoid
- Business Body Language and Etiquette
- How to Continue the Conversation and Nurture Your Network
Growing and Living Your Brand
This workshop will include several role plays and interactive exercises that will allow students to experience the power of First Impressions, Body Language and Business Communications. They will put pen-to-paper and align their inner strengths and values to their outer signature style. Relevant examples and case-studies will be presented to demonstrate what works in the ‘real world’ and how the visual brand can be their best career tool yet.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.