At the core of every business is the need to obtain, grow and retain customers. The marketing function has always been concerned with understanding and delivering value to that effect. Marketers have to constantly reinvent themselves to keep up with new technologies and changing customers’ expectations in the face of increased global competition.
The strategic marketing workshop provides a comprehensive examination of the latest marketing tools, methodologies and strategies for generating and growing customer value.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Analysing market opportunities and risks
- Understanding the buying process and determining customer needs
- Creating a foundation for marketing success by segmenting the market, assessing competitors and positioning products
- Creating value for the customers over your competition
- Developing an integrated marketing strategy, including distribution channels, partnerships and marketing communications Streamlining product portfolio
Managers, Technical, Financial Professional or any functions interfacing with marketing.
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing Strategy
Module 2: Environment Analysis and Market Intelligence
- Understanding Vision and Mission
- Setting Business Objectives the SMART Way
Module 3: Customers Centric Strategies
- Performing the Internal Audit
- Analysing the Macro Environment
- Analysing the Micro Environment
Module 4: Strategic Brand Management
- Customer Needs and Insight
- Understanding Customers Perception and How to Manage Perception
- Understanding The Type of Customers and Their Behaviour
Module 5: Developing the Product Strategy
- The Importance of Branding
- Brand Value and Brand Equity
Module 6: Channel Design and Management
- Product Portfolio Planning
- Adapting the Product Components
Module 7: Strategic Pricing and Value Creation
- Partnerships and its Role
- Channel Leadership
Module 8: Integrated Marketing Communication
- Developing Strategies Beyond Demand and Supply
- Marketing ROI
Module 9: Developing Your Communication Strategy
Module 10: Traditional versus Non-Traditional Platforms
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Dr Donald Tan
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.