PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
This course enables participants to
- Have a thorough understanding of Project Management Institute’s (PMI) approach to project management
- Be very familiar with all sections of "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)"
There is no prerequisite to attend this course. However, candidates with no background in project management are strongly advised to attend NICF – Project Management Fundamentals before attending this course.
Certification Exam Pre-requisites
If you are intending to sit for the official CAPM® exam administered by PMI, you need to satisfy the following criteria before taking the examination:
- Secondary Degree (High school diploma or the global equivalent)
- At least 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team (OR) 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
This 23 hours of project management education criteria can be satisfied by attending this 3 Days / 25 Hours course.
- Entry level individuals wishing to enter the project management profession
- Project team members, project support staff, team leads, functional managers
- Individuals who would like to obtain an international credential demonstrating an understanding of project management fundamentals and best practices, as defined in the PMBOK®.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students looking to maximize their opportunities in the job market
- Project managers desiring a professional certification, but lacking the experience requirements for the PMP® certification
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Lifecycle & Organization
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
NTUC Learninghub Pte Ltd (Executive Arm of NTUC LearningHub)
NTUC LearningHub® employs industry experienced and vendor certified instructors. These instructors are required to achieve sufficient qualifications before leading a class. In addition, we work with partners to deliver the latest course materials and computer facilities so that students can learn critical skills and prepare for the examinations.