Organisations within the region are growing at such a rapid pace that there is now a real need for people management practices which drive sustainable long-term performance, while maintaining ethical and professional people practice. The growth of HR capability in general is now calling out for greater insights into the people aspects of organisations. This is where people measurement, or HR analytics, may be able to add significant value.
This 3-day programme run by leading HR analytics expert will provides a non-technical overview of HR analytics through a mix of case studies and hands on basic data analysis approaches using commonly available tools for:
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Linking HR and business strategies
- Assessing organisational readiness for analytics initiatives
- Building the business case for analytics
- Demonstrating the credibility and value added by HR
- Using analytical insights to improve talent management processes and strategic business decisions
- Defining the roles, capabilities, and structures required to maximise analytics effectiveness
- Appreciating where data can be found (Internal to company, External – free and purchased, such as ASTD State of Industry reports).
1 : 20
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply
Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
You are required to bring your laptop installed with Microsoft Excel 2016 for full duration of the course.
You may view our trainer profile:
For further enquiries:
Please send an email to: email@example.com
What's In It For Me
- To use analytical insights to improve talent management processes and strategic business decisions.
- To define the roles, capabilities, and structures required to maximise analytics effectiveness.
- To appreciate where data can be found.
HR generalist, L&D practitioners needing to quantify the potential value of their workforces. IT specialists responsible for implementing technologies underpinning their organisation’s analytics initiatives.
Address the fundamentals of HR analytics:
-An overview of HR analytics:
-Using and reporting HR data
- Understand the value of data driven decision making in HR
- Understand the key steps in HR analytics from framing the questions to reporting the results of the analysis
- Understand how HR analytics can provide evidence to drive your business case
Gain hands-on basic analysis skills using commonly available data software and tools:
-Designing data structures:
- Skills and structures for implementing analytics in your organisation
- Understanding and defining your data needs
- Reflect on where you are on the analytics journey and explore how you could use analytics to support your HR needs
- Building databases from different data sources
-Reporting the data:
- Basic data analysis (frequencies, means, cross-tabulations)
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Creating reports using business intelligence tools
- Introduction to dash boarding and infographics
- Certificate of Attendance from CIPD
- Trainees will be awarded Certificate of Completion from CIPD upon completion of all the following modules:
- HR Business Savvy Skills
- The Influential HR and Stakeholder Management
- HR as an Organisational Coach-Mentor
- HR Strategic Analytics and Reporting
You are required to bring your laptop installed with Microsoft Excel 2016
for full duration of the course.
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
CIPD Certified Consultant
NTUC LearningHub and its affiliated / associated businesses has a wide range of industry experts that trains many individuals and corporate organisations.
To help trainees and clients customise their training and consultancy needs, our trainers are at hand to provide timely advice and guidance that will ensure a valuable learning experience.