When executives and managers seek help with becoming the best leader they can be, they increasingly turn to HR coach-mentors for support and guidance. HR coach-mentors offer one-on-one planning, feedback and assessment for high-level executives, managers and supervisors, addressing human resource issues and opportunities that affect an entire organisation.
- Develop confidence to act consistently as an effective coach-mentor
- Build strategies for the development and improvement of coaching and mentoring, both face-to-face and virtual environments
- Develop specialist skills and enhanced professional practice with teams
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to support organisational change programmes through coaching and mentoring
- Explain how to get maximum return on the investment in coaching programmes
HR or L&D professional with responsibility for developing organisational coach-mentoring programmes and strategies to build a successful and sustainable coaching culture within the organisation.
- The role of coaching in organisations
- Coaching and Mentoring Models and Frameworks
- Practitioner Level coaching and mentoring competences
- Learning & Psychological Theory
- Psychological Concepts
- Communication and Relationships
- Organisation & Leadership Models
- Coach Skills and Competencies
- Coaching in the Context of Change
- Best Practice in Performance Coaching
- Equality & Diversity
- Values and ethics
- Ethical dilemmas for the Internal Coach
- Monitoring and evaluating coaching in organisations
- Developing a Coaching Culture
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
CIPD Certified Consultant
NTUC LearningHub and its affiliated / associated businesses has a wide range of industry experts that trains many individuals and corporate organisations.
To help trainees and clients customise their training and consultancy needs, our trainers are at hand to provide timely advice and guidance that will ensure a valuable learning experience.