You learned the rules of grammar in school, but now you'd like to refresh and refine your grammar usage for your professional life. You need to state your ideas clearly and concisely in written communications and present yourself in a professional manner. In this course, you will review the rules of grammar, identify common grammar errors, and refine your business writing style. Improving your grammar will help you deliver polished and professional written communications. Correct grammar and a refined, concise writing style can help you clearly express your ideas to others, streamline the directions and instructions that you deliver, and create impressive presentations and reports.
Upon completion of the course, you will have learnt to:
• Examine nouns, pronouns, and verbs.
• Identify adjectives and adverbs.
• Identify prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections.
• Identify some important rules of grammar and some commonly made grammatical errors.
• Identify grammar rules regarding correct punctuation.
• Identify problematic sentence fragments, run-ons, and comma splices, as well as effective methods of rewriting sentences so that they are clear and complete.
• Identify methods for improving word choices.
• Identify methods for building effective sentences.
• Identify methods for editing text effectively.
This course is intended for working professionals in various job roles, both native and non-native English speakers, who use formal and informal written communications in the course of business, and who seek to improve their grammar usage.
Interactive session, Case studies discussion, Group activities, Video clips and discussion with trainer including feedback and evaluations.
Lesson 1: Identifying Nouns, Pronouns, and Verbs
VTeach appoints experienced trainers who are knowledgeable on wide range of topics and skillful at teaching in the interesting and simple way. We invest a lot of time finding the right trainers and have fantastic team working for us.
Our trainers are all qualified who are ACTA and Microsoft Certified.