Course Fee S$395.00 (Fundings: SDF, PIC & Skills Future Credit available) Though businesses increasingly rely on technology, technological skills alone do not guarantee success in the workplace. You must still develop your ideas, express them clearly, and persuade others of their viability. This course offers effective strategies to sharpen your writing skills by structuring your ideas logically, exercising diplomacy in letters and reports, and shaping your arguments.
You will organize and write effective business documents.
Organize and write clear and concise email and instant messages that are appropriate to your company's business culture.
- Write effective business communications.
- Write letters that are clear, precise, and appropriate to your audience.
- Organize and write a business proposal, complete with visuals, and an executive summary that employ effective strategies of persuasion.
Professionals and executives or anyone who handle various types of business letters.
Lesson 1: Writing Email and Other Electronic Communication
Lesson 2: Principles of Effective Business Writing
- Organize Your Materials
- Process of Writing Effective Emails
- Structure the Email Content
- Write Instant Messages
Lesson 3: Profiling Tools for Enhanced Business Communication
- Pros and Cons of Written Communication
- The Comprehensive 8 C Principles of Effective Business Writing
- You-Centered Business Style
Lesson 4: Writing Effective Business Communication
- Discover your unique Profiling Tools in business writing style
- Strengths and weaknesses of each style
- Writing to Different Personality Types
Lesson 5: Writing a Business Letter
- Analyze Your Audience
- Write an Internal Announcement
- Write an Email Responding to Routine Requests
- Write an Email to Respond Positively to Customer Complaints
- Write Bad-News Messages
Lesson 6: Writing Business Proposals
- Write a Business Letter
- A Thank-You Letter
- Persuade Your Audience
- Structure of a Business Proposal
- Write an Executive Summary
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
ACTA and Microsoft Certified
VTeach appoints experienced trainers who are knowledgeable on wide range of topics and skillful at teaching in the interesting and simple way. We invest a lot of time finding the right trainers and have fantastic team working for us.
Our trainers are all qualified who are ACTA and Microsoft Certified.