Bachelor of Science (Honours) Psychology (Top-up)
Provided by: TMC Academy
Awarded by: University of Northampton, UK
Course IntroductionThe BSc (Hons) Psychology programme is a final year degree programme that enables critical understanding and analysis of human behaviour, thought and emotions. Students will learn scientific skills that are transferable to careers outside Psychology. The course tackles psychological issues in work, education, physical and mental health, crime, etc. Students are able to apply to the British Psychological Society for individual membership on graduation from this course.
Curriculum OverviewCourse Assessment:
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) Psychology (Top Up) from University of Northampton.
Area of StudiesCore Modules:
- The Psychology of Health
- Psychology Dissertation
- The Psychology of Mental Health
- Lifespan Development
- Applying Positive Psychology
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Psychology with Counselling
- TMC Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
- Advanced / Higher Diploma in ( Psychology / Counselling ) from Private Education Institutions*
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher/Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
*Subject to University’s approval
Study Mode & DurationIntake Period
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.