Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Logistics & Trade Finance (Top-up)
Provided by: TMC Academy
Awarded by: University of Northampton, UK
Course IntroductionThe BA (Hons) International Logistics & Trade Finance programme is a final year degree programme that aims to equip learners with the knowledge and skills required to become effective logistics and supply chain managers and supervisors. The programme aims to develop skills in logistics from an international perspective, and to provide knowledge and understanding of economic, political and financial risk factors affecting the world economy. Learners are required to study a number of interrelated modules in the field of logistics, finance and management.
Curriculum OverviewCourse Assessment:
Examinations, report, essay, portfolio, projects and presentations.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Logistics & Trade Finance from University of Northampton.
Area of StudiesCore Modules:
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Logistics Solutions
- International Trade Finance
- Strategic Management
- Business Communication
- Business Project
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business (all specialisations)
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business Studies (all specialisations)
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
- Relevant Advanced / Higher Diploma from Private Education Institutions*
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher/Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
*Subject to University’s approval
Study Mode & DurationIntake period
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.