Develop Personal Effectiveness at Operations Level
Provided by: TMC Academy
Awarded by: SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
Incorporating both cooperative learning and collaborative learning, blended with technology-enabled activities, this course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to have better self-mastery, develop and discover oneself, and to instill a positive self-image and self-esteem. Participants will learn to set their own goals and align them to the achievement of team goals to ensure maximum work effectiveness.
Area of StudiesLearning Outcomes:
- Set up personal goals and align them to team goals based on objectives set
- Identify own roles and responsibilities and their contribution towards the achievement of team goals
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses, list the strategies to overcome weaknesses and describe how personal strengths can contribute towards the achievement of team goals
- Plan and complete personal tasks to meet team goals according to timelines set
- Recognise symptoms of and deal with stress to maintain work effectiveness
- Identify work-life balance programmes to maintain personal work-life balance for the achievement of team goals
- Identify own existing financial position using appropriate tools and describe how to manage such a position
Fees & Funding*Funding Information
1 Singaporeans and PRs of at least 21 years of age are eligible for SSG funding.
2 SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is for Singapore Citizen 40 years and above
3 Workfare Training Support (WTS) is for Singapore Citizens:
- aged 35 years and above (13 years and above for Person With Disabilities); and
- Earn a monthly income of not more than $2,000
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Funding Validity Period: 31 Aug 2018 to 30 Aug 2020
In order to enjoy the funding, learners must (1) achieve at least 75% course attendance and (2) successfully complete assessment and certified as ‘Competent’.
Absentee Payroll (only for company sponsored trainings)
- A non–SME company is eligible for absentee payroll 80% of hourly basic salary, capped at $4.50/hr
- A SME company is eligible for 80% of hourly basic salary, capped at $7.50/hr
- Other grants: WSQ and SSG Funding
Study Mode & Duration
Day 1: 9.00pm to 6.00pm
Day 2: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Assessment Day: 30 minutes
(Note that assessment will be scheduled on a separate day.)