TMC Certificate in IT Infrastructure Support, Monitoring and Cyber Security
Provided by: TMC Academy
Awarded by: TMC Academy
This course equips learners with holistic knowledge of technology competencies. Banking and Finance, IT professionals and aspiring individuals looking to enter the workforce industry will also find it very beneficial. Cyber security applies to everyone and it is more than just password protection to our IT gadgets and assets and broadens the spectrum to organization’s IT, network or cloud infrastructure.
Course Modules / Topics
- Monitor IT infrastructure operations and perform the IT infrastructure maintenance and support tasks
- Resolution for IT Infrastructure issues using Firewalls
- Continuous Reviews and assessments on risk and vulnerabilities on Information and Human Security and preventive measures for IT Infrastructure Issue
- Identify common security related issues in IT infrastructure
- Cyber Threats, Account Compromise, System Failure and develop troubleshooting procedures
- Impact of Security Incident and Classify Issues to Network and Information Infrastructure Virtualization platform
- IT infrastructure issues and understanding of the issues
- Perform Trend Analysis on Key Issues Related to IT infrastructure and Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines
- Technical Advice such as Cryptography and Authentication Applications related to IT infrastructure
- Effective methods to analyse trends based on issues identified
Area of Studies
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a “TMC Certificate in IT Infrastructure Support, Monitoring and Cyber Security’’.
Learners are required to possess the following:
- Completed IBF Standards Technology level 1 programme; or show proof of competency at level 1; or
- Possess minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure managgement related functions.
Fees & FundingCourse Fee
$3200 (exclusive of GST)
$960 (net of 70% IBF-STS^ funding, excl. GST)
^IBF Standards Training Scheme
IBF Funding Available:
- Non Company-Sponsored Track
Non Company-Sponsored participants are required to be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents physically based in Singapore.
- Company-Sponsored Track
Company-Sponsored participants are required to be staff of Singapore-based financial sector entities being sponsored for the programmes. Financial sector entities would refer to Financial Institutions, entities regulated by MAS (either licensed or exempted from licensing). Entities that are significantly involved in supporting financial sector activities will be assessed for eligibility on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for funding, sponsored staff should be:
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents physically based in Singapore;
- Of executive level 3 and involved in or supporting financial sector activities; and
- Permanent or contract (≥ 1 year) staff, engaged on a full or part-time basis.
- Eligible for IBF Standards Training Scheme Funding, which provides 70% funding of direct training costs;
- Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs;
- For more information on IBF Certification and Continuing Professional Development requirements and funding matters, visit https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx
- Funding will be claimed within 3 months upon successful completion of the course.