For more than 80 years, Massey University has helped shape the lives and communities of people in New Zealand and around the world. Its forward-thinking spirit, research-led teaching, and cutting-edge discoveries make Massey New Zealand’s defining university.
We embrace diversity, talent and performance, and provide staff and students with an extensive range of opportunities to develop intellectually, professionally and personally.
Massey is known for:
- Groundbreaking research
- The applied nature of many of our teaching and research programmes
- Contribution to land-based industries
- Distinctive mix of campus-based, distance and -international teaching
- Commitment to innovation
- Close links with the community
- An 80-year tradition of academic excellence